Hello,
My name is Jamie Klap and I currently reside west of Grand Rapids, near the Lakeshore. I am a Registered Dental Hygienist and I currently fulfill several job positions. I work in a specialty dental office two days a week, I teach in the Dental Clinic at Ferris State University, I am a professional tutor for all dental students at Grand Rapids Community College, and I am getting ready to start working in a Clinic in Northern Michigan that serves the underserved population. I guess you could say I like to stay busy, otherwise I get bored.
My goals are to complete my Master and Doctorate Degrees to be able to teach dental courses online, from anywhere. I would like to live on Lake Michigan. I am married to a hard working man and we have two dogs.
I am slightly nervous about this course with all the unknowns I have when it comes to instructional multimedia. I am looking forward to learning tons in the next 8 weeks. I am not a blogger, but interested in what blogging has to offer.
Cheers to a good semester!

Greetings Jamie,
ReplyDeleteFirst I would like to welcome you to the wonderful world of blogging. Your career sounds so interesting and fulfilling. I too am very nervous about this class. I am pretty technical when it comes to online and computers, but for some reason this class gives me pause. I would also be completing my Doctorate because I would like to teach online as well. I wish you all the luck for the next eight weeks and your future endeavors.
:) Hi Jamie -
ReplyDeletePlease try to "wiggle" all assignments to fit your work context - with the teaching I hope that it won't be too difficult. Email if you have questions!
Jen
Hi Jamie-
ReplyDeleteI love Grand Rapids!! So jealous you get to live there. Good luck with you Masters and Doctoral Degree! I am sure you will be an amazing professor!